Service Provider Testing
TRaC is currently accredited to complete testing for four major service providers in the United States and Canada. Testing includes multiple DSLAM and firmware revisions to cover all deployment areas. TRaC can also test to European service provider test plans including France Telecom and Deutsche Telekom.
Request for Proposal (RFP) Testing
CPE vendors who want to sell products to major service providers can ensure that their equipment meets all requirements by testing with TRaC and presenting a formal test report to the service provider issuing the RFP. TRaC tests against the Broadband (DSL) Forum's TR-067 and TR-100 standards and can also perform TR-069 testing.
Custom Test Plans
TRaC has the expertise to test to custom test plans including the following:
- Providing testing against a service provider proprietary test plan
- Providing testing against sections of recognised technical documents
Area of Assessment
Test plans can include the following tests:
- Loops (Rate/Reach)
- Electricals Characteristics (Spectrum Management)
- Layer 3 Throughput
Benefits of qualification:
- Proving your equipment meets service provider requirements enhances the marketing value of your CPE.
- 3rd party independent test reports gives service providers confidence in the equipment that connects to their network.
- Pre-testing against service provider test plans gives vendors confidence that their CPE will connect straight out of the box.
Benefits of testing with TRaC:
- TRaC offers 3rd Party Independent Test reports giving customers evidence that the product tested meets the required level of performance for the market place.
- TRaC prides itself on the service we offer our customers from a friendly face to an expert service with staff that will follow through and help push your product from start to finish of a project.
- TRaC offers Telecoms, EMC, Radio, Environmental and Safety testing and Compliance Management services to enable customers to gain effective access to global markets.
- TRaC can assess products for access to markets worldwide, including Australia, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa.
- Engineering Services
- Market Sectors
- Resource Centre
- About TRaC
- Explosive Atmosphere Testing (ATEX)
- EMC Testing
- Environmental Testing
- Radio Testing
- Safety Testing
- Telecoms Testing
- Acoustic Testing
- Analogue Testing
- Broadband Testing
- Continua Certification Testing
- DSL Interoperability Testing
- Digital Testing
- Telecoms Certification
- VoIP Testing