Placing a product on the market can be a challenging and time consuming process, however, TRaC possess a strong and verified approvals network which allow us to quickly and efficiently identify the most cost effective route to market anywhere in the world. TRaC’s team of dedicated approvals project managers possess the perfect blend of experience and technical knowledge in order to assist product manufacturers in accessing the global market place for all manner of products.
TRaC’s fully project managed service provides:
- A designated project manager
- Advice and consultancy of worldwide type approval standards for radio and telecommunications equipment.
- Identification of what mandatory approvals certifications are required for their target countries
- Advice on translation requirements
- Verification of which existing test reports, such as for the EU and FCC, may be used in support of their application
- Construction of a detailed project plan
- Completion of all required paper work and submittal
- Liaison with governing bodies on the manufacturers behalf
- Coordination of in-country testing
- Weekly status updates on the progress of the individual applications
- Submission of fees on the manufacturers behalf
- Supply in-country representatives when necessary
- Assistance with factory audits where required by the type approval laws.
We pride ourselves in providing an obstruction-free service which allows our customers to be confident that their approvals application is in safe and experienced hands.
For more information about global approvals please visit our country approvals section here.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1482 801 801
- Engineering Services
- Market Sectors
- Resource Centre
- About TRaC